Becoming an entrepreneur takes a lot of ambition. The best time to start was yesterday. The next best time to start is May 5!
The ‘Master the Entrepreneur Skillset’ is a six-week online program that will introduce you to the tools and mindset required to succeed as an entrepreneur. You do not need an idea or a pre-existing team to join the program. Just an open mind and a willingness to learn and explore your full potential. For a limited time, our program is being offered for free to Western alumni, students, faculty, and staff (all tuition and fees waived). Space is limited. Sign-up today to claim your spot.
The Program Overview
The program is broken into 12 modules over six weeks. Each module consists of a mixture of video lectures, live sessions, and assignments. Additional learning material will be provided for each module, from online content to ‘ask an expert’ style webinars lead by our faculty and alumni entrepreneurs.
- Time Required: Our programs are expressly designed to fit the lives of insanely busy professionals like you. Get from idea to investable business in just a few hours per week, over six weeks.
- Blended Learning: Get lifelong access to our exclusive Online Learning Environment. Find all our up-to-date course materials at any given time.
- Always-On Experience: A hybrid experience with no expensive tuition or material fees. We provide 24/7 support.
- Action Plans: Develop personal, actionable plans to address the strategy, organization, and innovation-based opportunities that you face.
- Pitch Perfect: We will help you master your pitch through constant interaction and helpful feedback.
- Certificate of Completion: Get your certificate of completion upon graduation and join our growing community of alumni on LinkedIn.
Ready to release your inner entrepreneur? Blaze your own trail and become your own boss!